Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The past three days.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
My doctor all of a sudden will not (first time) let my wife or stepdaughter (works for him at another facility) pick up my scripts which will need filling on the 1st. Finally get the nerve and the money to drive my car to WalMart and get one of 2 flats fixed. Also have not been shopping for a long while. Well, I'll stop by the doctors office and pick up my script on the way. Ask for the script and in a voice I don't like I am informed that I will sit down and wait for a drug screening. WTF. The bubble headed new blood taker who already has a bad reputation for being terrible at her job tells me to drink some water so I can pee. WTF. I did not know I had been arrested and they were now an adjunct of the courts. I completely lost it, and I won't be going back there anymore.

Since I had to pay for tires I will again not be able to get new glasses, which I have seriously needed for over a year. Oh well, at least I had enough left after shopping to get a haircut, 1st one in about 10 months.

5 members of my family injured in a serious pile up because some punk wanted to show off to some other punks. At least 1 dead in the punks car. Still don't know the extent of injuries to everyone involved.

Shiloh, one of our oldest and sweetest rescues is on her last legs. Gonna give her half a pain pill and try to make her last hours a little more comfortable. Also some doggy CBDs and spend time holding her. Any favorite food and maybe some ice cream if she will take it. This affects me more then the rest of this crap.

My ex-con stepdaughter in law was again popped for meth, "it's not my purse". Evidently she never cleaned up and it is dragging the whole family down. I told the investigators the 1st time, find a padded cell in the deepest bowels of the most dismal prison and drop her in it. She will steal from anyone including her daughter. She is a chronic liar. She will never be rehabilitated. They were warned and they did not listen.

Someone used my debit card way over what they were supposed to and now for the first time since the tornado I am going to have late fees. Which could not come at a worse time because I will soon be going to court over a hacked CC which Synchrony Bank refuses to correct even though they know I was hacked.

Clara our new puppy chewed through my Dynamo cable and I can't print out what I want to put on my urn, an empty 5 Vegas Gold Cigar box. Hoping they will just drag my carcass to a medical school. If I am in such bad shape they don't want it I want the cheapest cremation possible. One side label "URN" and the other, "If anyone asks, I was never here".

You know sometimes I really have to strain to get out of bed. Glad I have some HEMP CBDs left now that I won't be taking my 7.5 pain meds 3 times a day. Got lots of booze. Guess I will go back to being a lush or put my arse in a nursing home, or both.

Sorry for the rant but I had to unload somewhere and you are easy targets. You of course may ignore this post.

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dam n Bro, feeling your pain.  :s
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When it rains... Shyte, Bro. No pep talk here but glad you could vent some pressure  and for what it's worth, you'll be in our family prayers.  May he grant you strength. 
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FVCK brother. Man I feel you. When life decides to take a big a$$ dump on you it doesn’t mess around. Shoot me a pm anytime and we can bring each other down. Misery does love company. 
    Seriously though. I’m always here for anyone that just needs to talk or even rant. Better to get the frustration out on me than the family any day!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well SYNCHRONY BANK ate one.
    I would show up for court ready to go and SYNCHRONY shyster would put it off for a future date. Next date was set for Sept 17.
    I guess the judge got a little upset because 3 days later I get a notice the case was dismissed with prejudice.
    Even the legitimate charges were dismissed. Good I guess, but I was prepared to ream them a new one.