Home Non Cigar Related

Fuente but not that Fuente

TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
Shortly after moving to Columbia I spotted this sign that said La Fuente, my first thought was oh, another cool cigar shop only take a second look and realized it was a Mexican Restaurant. The Mrs. And I tried it the other day and discovered that it truly is the Opus X of local Mexican Restaurants in our community. Still a little bummed that they don't sell tasty Cigars. 

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!

Comments

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Signs can be so misleading!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I see a wrought iron bench. You could sit out front smoking a Fuente cigar after you eat a Fuente meal. Muy Fuente! :)
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Signs can be misleading @YankeeMan like this sign that advertises Cat on the menu.  Me thinks they didn't have enough room on the sign for Catfish. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on what state the sign is in, it could be correct!  ;-)
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan said:
    It depends on what state the sign is in, it could be correct!  ;-)
    I think that's in Oaxaca...
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain