Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Back from KW.  QyH Brevas and pour'N.
    ...WooF.... Glad you arrived back home Safely.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Back from KW.  QyH Brevas and pour'N.
    ...WooF.... Glad you arrived back home Safely.
    Squawk! Squawk! Babies had the time of their lives. Especially Vali. 
  • Options
    ...Pour'N...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
    What's burn'N mutt? 
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trush. ......you hot down there and scrubbing it?.....my buddy said it's  109°....😎
    ZZ of course I'm HOTTT, have you not seen my photos...??? KIDDING, I'M KIDDING, yes it's been warm and humid gearing up for that 115...
    Digging your nails as always. ...how bout some  toes pics?....Tomales & fajita Mexican stuff tonight from new neighbors. ......dos xx and cobo wabo.......all my posts will be under scrutiny after......ah what the heck...as usual. ....Padron 2000...go to smoke 
    Lol thanks Z. I will tell you they match but I cannot participate in the fetish 🤣
    Hammer toes.....that's OK 

• Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
    What's burn'N mutt? 
    Padron on the nubber.
  • Options
    Holy Crap! I missed a whole page of posts. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Holy Crap! I missed a whole page of posts. 
    ...kinda a whole "week-s" worth.
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trush. ......you hot down there and scrubbing it?.....my buddy said it's  109°....😎
    ZZ of course I'm HOTTT, have you not seen my photos...??? KIDDING, I'M KIDDING, yes it's been warm and humid gearing up for that 115...
    Digging your nails as always. ...how bout some  toes pics?....Tomales & fajita Mexican stuff tonight from new neighbors. ......dos xx and cobo wabo.......all my posts will be under scrutiny after......ah what the heck...as usual. ....Padron 2000...go to smoke 
    Lol thanks Z. I will tell you they match but I cannot participate in the fetish 🤣

Hahaha negatory 
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:

Hahaha negatory 
    Unless,  you are taking about yours.  In that case let's see those scary things 🤣
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
    What's burn'N mutt? 
    Padron on the nubber.
    LAdC EE #1 CG up next. Pour'N. 
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:

Hahaha negatory 
    Unless,  you are taking about yours.  In that case let's see those scary things 🤣
    What thing? My runway iz smooth.....only one bump.....
  • Options
    Have a great evening everyone. ...gotta take ellie my one eyed dog for a walk. ....almost blind but she's my buddy at 15...   she says high T 
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Have a great evening everyone. ...gotta take ellie my one eyed dog for a walk. ....almost blind but she's my buddy at 15...   she says high T 
    The Blind leading the Blind.. Stay SaFe ZZ.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I am forever traumatized now ZZ... TMI... take care of that pup, Blu and I have a soft spot in our hearts for all mutts.
  • Options
    Evening KC, glad you all had fun.  I'm licking my wounds from my LV trip over here lol
  • Options
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Evening KC, glad you all had fun.  I'm licking my wounds from my LV trip over here lol
    Evening T! 
  • Options
  • Options
    Courtesy of my Coffee Buddy @peter4jc.   Thanks Brother.
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THE SPRINTING MAN KEEPS GETTING ME! :D

(I love you, sprinting man) <3
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    Evening gents 
  • Options
    BKDog said:

What's the sprinting man...? Is that like "Me fighting bull, you white horses"
  • Options
    BKDog said:

Welcome to the other side.   Refugees from the old CiI Banter here.  Glad yo onboard..... WooF.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Trish said:
    BKDog said:

A marketing gimmick to make one impulsively buy cigars. The price drops as the man runs along a track. Good way to move overstocked inventory. Prices can be decent, and much better than the Devil where people end up paying over MSRP when caught up in a bidding war. 
  • Options
    Monday morning 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Trish said:
    BKDog said:

A marketing gimmick to make one impulsively buy cigars. The price drops as the man runs along a track. Good way to move overstocked inventory. Prices can be decent, and much better than the Devil where people end up paying over MSRP when caught up in a bidding war. 
    Oh that thing...i like my version better lol
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  QyH LE and pour'N. 
  • Options
    Guess I'll try this again.  Good evening everyone!  G O Reserva Blanc and pour'N.  Now don't everyone respond at once, it clogs up the server and then nothing gets through.  Like last night. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Guess I'll try this again.  Good evening everyone!  G O Reserva Blanc and pour'N.  Now don't everyone respond at once, it clogs up the server and then nothing gets through.  Like last night. 
    I’m smoking the Reserva KC