Home General Discussion

What is this? Never heard of it but some kind soul gifted it to me.

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a wedding cigar. Based on the date on the band
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm fairly sure it's from tridents wedding
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I'm fairly sure it's from tridents wedding
    That it is.  He's got 50 of 'em, one for every upcoming year, so he'll never forget their anniversary.
    Oh **** that’s right! I meant to put it away! Well crap. It was a tasty ass smoke if anyone is wondering. 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Apparently Roman only has 49 so maybe he won't have to remember so long.

Just kidding bro, hope you wish you had 20 more 
    A little dirt never hurt
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You crack me up Ricky.  That was a good smoke, it's from AJ Fernandez factory.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    You guys are correct.  that is my wedding cigar.  if anyone is looking to try it, i may happen to have a few more than 50...
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring some to the MKE Herf, you can celebrate your anniversary with us!  :D
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Trident said:
    You guys are correct.  that is my wedding cigar.  if anyone is looking to try it, i may happen to have a few more than 50...
    meeee,lol , jk, is that an name brand blend that you had bands put on or one  that you had blended and put bands on?
    jj20030 said:
    Trident said:
    meeee,lol , jk, is that an name brand blend that you had bands put on or one  that you had blended and put bands on?
    I had them make it for me.  I described what i wanted and what size i wanted it.  My original size was not going to turn out, so they had to up the size to this one.  I think it turned out great.  @jj20030 PM me.

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to smoking the one I have next month

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

Maybe we should turn it into a vherf for my anniversary...just not that weekend since a lot of guys will be at MKE herf.  maybe the week after?
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident said:
    @Trident, I would love to try it if you have some to spare...maybe we can work up a trade 🤓

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    @dbeckom
    Send me a PM with your address.  

I know there are some others who i owe these to, and i promise i will get them out!