Home Non Cigar Related

Anyone here crafy? Show your work and let others enjoy it also.

RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
Just sitting here wondering about how many talented people keep their work to themselves in place of sharing it with others to be appreciated.

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's an old thread around here somewhere...
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know @First_Warrior is crafy as hell, have seen some of his incredible woodwork.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Is this like the flat earfer thing?
    Peter is a crafy son of a gun.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm crafy.  I'm working on turning a camshaff into a pedesthal athtray. 
    Yakster said:
    The forum search isn't working, but a Google search of "site:forum.cigar.com I Made This" turned up gold.  I bumped three other crafty threads.

I mostly turn green coffee seeds brown in terms of crafts, then I pulverize them and drown the grinds in hot water to cover my tracks, I have a lot of half-finished projects laying around too.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    flat 'eafer'? 
    edited July 2018
    peter4jc said:
    flat 'eafer'? 

Crafy?

Yakster said:
    Yakster said:
    The forum search isn't working, but a Google search of "site:forum.cigar.com I Made This" turned up gold.  I bumped three other crafty threads.

I mostly turn green coffee seeds brown in terms of crafts, then I pulverize them and drown the grinds in hot water to cover my tracks, I have a lot of half-finished projects laying around too.
    You roast the coffee, grind it, put it in hot water the forget the damn filters, SMDH
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    peter4jc said:
    flat 'eafer'? 

Crafy?
    Batfit Crafy, no doubt about it. >:)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    We growem big and little here in the NC mountains. I made the white oak bow and tied the little bug.
    Very nice.
    Stubble said:
    This guy is cafty...the shark at work.

Always take the easy shot first. Hope you guys are having a blast.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a few tap heads from the bar my son worked at. Thought they would look cool over the kitchen entry. So drilled and mounted them.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

Drilled and mounted some tap heads my son got from work. Lit and put them over the kitchen entry.

RBeckom said:
    Gets a little boring sitting around all the time.

Magic wands?

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool Rodger, again you do great work!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."