Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking for some Mario Palomino

dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
The Beard turned me on to these when they first came out and I really liked the flavor profile of the Jamaican Tobacco. I just had one of my last sticks with about 7 years on it and fell in love all over again...now I can’t find any anywhere! If someone has some I would love to work up a trade, or buy them from you. 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have at least one or 2 with about 5 or 6 years on them. Let me dig in the cooler.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    @Gray4lines I don’t want to take your last two of these without you trying one first...they are amazing after some rest! The Mario Palomino likes a little higher humidity than most sticks, and taste best when kept around 72%. 

I keep all of my lighter bodied stuff separate, with a little higher humidity. In my opinion, this provides a greater flavor profile from the lighter priming tobacco, with less natural oils in them. 

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dbeckom well I found 1. It's yours if you want, no trade necessary. I wish I had more of them to offer, I remember buying a couple 10s of these a while back. A very nice cigar for the $2 price! 

Let me know; you're right I haven't had one in so long, I bet they are very smooth after some time.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    @Gray4lines, no sir! Please smoke it and let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.