Started collecting Tenacious Beast Cigar ashtrays

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
This is the beginning of the end. 

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They look great Ricky. I saw his build pictures on Instagram 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn son, and I thought I had a problem.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are awesome.
  • TheBeardedOne864TheBeardedOne864 Posts: 180 ✭✭✭✭
    Those things are sweet
  • BlueB3BlueB3 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    Those look pretty awesome!

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Awesome pieces !
    I’m only looking once so I’m not tempted to buy! 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    That's really sweet, Disco, but I'm afraid you've got ÄÄS (Ashtray Acquisition Syndrome), seek professional help.
    How’s that Pokémon song go? Got to catch them all. 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those look fantastic.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Yakster said:
    Those look fantastic.
    They are bad a$$ !
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff Ricky, very cool!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    The pics don’t do them justice 
    Rhamlin said:
    Link to find them? Something I could easily see being something I’d like too. They look killer, congrats and don’t blame you on collecting them! The Sindustry and Morphine look the best I think but they are all killer. I bet a La Muerta box would be ****’
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BlueB3BlueB3 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:
    The newest acquisition too bad the pictures don’t do it justice. This baby is bad ass. 3 more and my display cabinet will be full. 
    I followed the build on this one, that whole insert is a custom layup he made just for this ashtray. Dude does AMAZING work!
    Rhamlin said:
    Link to find them? Something I could easily see being something I’d like too. They look killer, congrats and don’t blame you on collecting them! The Sindustry and Morphine look the best I think but they are all killer. I bet a La Muerta box would be ****’
    EDIT: I see your newest one is a Santa Muerta box I just didn’t recognize it at first, it’s awesome Ricky congrats :)
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're almost as bad as my ex and her shoe collection.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueB3 said:
    Rhamlin said:
    The newest acquisition too bad the pictures don’t do it justice. This baby is bad ass. 3 more and my display cabinet will be full. 
    I followed the build on this one, that whole insert is a custom layup he made just for this ashtray. Dude does AMAZING work!
    He did a few bishops blend boxes with the insert also
    deadman said:
    BlueB3 said:
    Rhamlin said:
    He did a few bishops blend boxes with the insert also
    Yeah he had to do some improving on this one because he didn’t have the lid. 
    Rhamlin said:
    Tenacious Beast Cigar Box Guitars. You can check em out on FB.