Home Non Cigar Related

Bacon...?

HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Just saw Jim Gaffigan tonight at the Chicago Theater...... He does a great bit on bacon.

"Bacon Bits are like the Fairy Dust of the food world. Hmmmm, you don't like this baked potato? Brrrrrrring! How 'bout now???? What's that? Don't like this salad??? Bippity-boppity BACON!!!!"
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Its really becoming hard to find ........ but if you ever see it get it and try it ..... worlds greatest baco ... is Chuck Wagon Bacon ............ mmmmmmmmmmmmm so tasty ....... And good for you .............
  • want an AMAZING sandwhich? Try a peanut butter, banana, and bacon sandwhich. I know it sounds crazy but it is sooo good.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I've never thought to add banana, but a PB&B is a great sandwich....I'll have to try adding a banana the next time I have one.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On another forum someone put up liquid bacon. It was bacon in a squeeze bottle and from a foreign country. I would put it on everything though. Ice cream, shakes, sandwiches, other bacon, fruit, crackers, ...........mmmmmmmmmmmmm bacon
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    On another forum someone put up liquid bacon. It was bacon in a squeeze bottle and from a foreign country. I would put it on everything though. Ice cream, shakes, sandwiches, other bacon, fruit, crackers, ...........mmmmmmmmmmmmm bacon
    Have you ever tried baconnaise???? Good stuff. Check it out: baconnaise.com
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    bacon is the candy bar of meats.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    A little treat for the kids to keep them occupied…

Pop a couple of these babies in your mouth to help you “woo” your special lady or dude, whatever…

The ladies and dudes love a man who has soft bacony lips too…

Now that you’ve worked up an appetite playin “hide the bacon”, whip up a samich with only the best condiments in the world…

Then pop in a movie and kick back with the little lady or dude and a tasty bowl of…

Oh, and for our brothers and sisters serving our country…

What a life saver!!
  • Someone mention bacon? I could smell it a mile away...