Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Sunk by a Diver

MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ron @Diver43 hooked me up with a few RoXors, after I mentioned I'd like to pick up a few, but did he stop there? Nooo! This guy better watch his 6. Thanks, brother!

“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns

Comments

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Ron those are some good looking sticks!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Nicely done! Great to see an older Perdomo Patriarch in there.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    @Diver43, That warehouse got any 2002 ESV’s left? Particularly sungrowns, I’m obsessed with those! I bombed a bunch of ESV’s out but never heard of anybody smoking them yet.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    @Diver43, That warehouse got any 2002 ESV’s left? Particularly sungrowns, I’m obsessed with those! I bombed a bunch of ESV’s out but never heard of anybody smoking them yet.
    I don't think so, but next time one of us stops will ask. My wife stops more often than I do. She drives right by it on her way home from work.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Diver43 said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    I don't think so, but next time one of us stops will ask. My wife stops more often than I do. She drives right by it on her way home from work.
    Bet their all gone too but hey never know. Thanks for looking next time you stop by.