Home General Discussion

A great air cleaner

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
This thing works great. It will flat out knock out the smell of cigar if used every day after smoking. 150$ on Amazon 

Comments

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha Ricky I got the same one like 2 weeks ago. It does work great. 

It took me like 20 minutes before I figured out how the ozone plate was supposed to go in though. 
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it. 
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. Was just paroozing online trying to find something for my study. I was asked to stop smoking my sticks in the house last week so looking for common ground come winter. Does that thing completely inhale the (beautiful) odor/smoke?
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice guys congrats! If money is no object I’d recommend looking at a Rabbit Air unit. Those are sweet and I’ve seen many used in b&m’s Before and they work gangbusters!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Markwell said:
    Awesome. Was just paroozing online trying to find something for my study. I was asked to stop smoking my sticks in the house last week so looking for common ground come winter. Does that thing completely inhale the (beautiful) odor/smoke?
    Yeah, just don't be in the room while it's running. It has a on/off timer so when you're done just set the off timer for a few hours later than what time it is. And if you have the money, the rabbit air is better, but something just makes me cringe about paying that much money for air. 
    You can use everything but the ionizer when you’re in the room. I run the ionizer when I’m in bed. When you get up all you smell is ozone then just turn on a fan to ventilate. 
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HEPA filters are a globally recognized type of high-efficiency filters. Originally used as protection for nuclear scientists,  HEPA filters are now broadly used in high-tech laboratories,  pharmaceutical productions,  operation rooms,  and other facilities where cleanliness is key. HEPA filters are made with microscopic fibers and can capture and remove extremely small particles — up to 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles. When used to purify cigarette smoke,  the purification rate is as high as 100%,  because cigarette particles measure 0.3 to 2.5 microns in size and cannot pass the HEPA filter. When unfolded, Solve Air’s high-efficiency HEPA filtration system is 14.5 times the size of average HEPA filters. Solve Air is the ideal choice to achieve ultra purified air.Filtration rate of up to 98.9% for PM 2.5 particles,  99.88% for E.coli bacteria, 99.97% of S. aureus bacteria.

:| 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Burp
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    The air purifiers are European, 220v, 50Hz

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Okay so do these REALLY work? I feel like once you introduce smoke indoors it never goes away.  I'm thinking a non- smoker would still detect it... tell me,  tell me. 
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Okay so do these REALLY work? I feel like once you introduce smoke indoors it never goes away.  I'm thinking a non- smoker would still detect it... tell me,  tell me. 
    You need one that will make the smell of an explosion go away.
    Just saying.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    0patience said:
    Trish said:
    You need one that will make the smell of an explosion go away.
    Just saying.
    Mine works great. Especially now that I made a room just too smoke in. Every one that comes to my house says they can’t smell it. And when I run mine overnight in the lounge all you can smell the next day is ozone.