Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I need a ruling!

84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
I want a flag on @Diver43.  He doesn't play by the rules.  I thought a bombing meant you couldn't return fire.

Seriously, thanks @Diver43 I have only had the Under crown and Perdarmo 10.  Cant wait to light up the Lot 23.  They all look delicious!

Comments

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Bing Crosby bomb needs to be atoned for.... well done Ron
    A little dirt never hurt
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well played Ron!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    There ya go...FLAGGED! Ohhhh...you meant on diver. Muh baaad  :p

Exquisite bomb run, Ron.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I was tracking the package and USPS had it circling the Atlanta area for a couple days
    had me worried.  
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well there’s your answer.
    Nice hit @Diver43
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can only see a few that might apply.....Pass Interference or Roughing the passer. Maybe the closest, Personal Foul (  "piling on" a ball carrier who is already down, or violent contact with an opponent who is away from and out of the play. )

Ether way, good luck find a Ref will agree.

Still second down, ball on the 43 yard line.....Whistle blows. 

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I didnt think I would get any simpothy from this bunch.  🙂

@Diver43, good thing it was delayed I work in Kansas and only make it home every other weekend.

I cant thank you enough for all this sticks.  I think I came out ahead on that deal.
    Post edited by 84CJ7 on
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @84CJ7 I am totally enjoying the pipe. If you enjoy the cigars, we will be close to even as the pipe with care will last many years.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By unanimous decision, the judges rule that is the ugliest counter top this side of the Mississippi.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha, my wife poured her heart and soul into that decision, and I could have cared less.  
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome 😎 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantabulous