Home General Discussion

Show off your collection

MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
How about a pic thread showing off your stockpile of sticks just waiting to be smoked. I kick it off with my newbie stash.

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s an old thread similar to this you might like to browse through I will post below. I don’t have near the collection I used to, haven’t been able to buy cigars in over a year besides one or two here and there at a b&m but my setup is posted in this old thread somewhere. Welcome to cigars and Ccom Shrek, stay a while and have fun!

https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/362549/show-off-your-humi-set-up

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sketch6995...you running low brother?
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Markwell said:
    @Sketch6995...you running low brother?
    Ya low on empty space.  Lol

This ain't nothing......get @Bigshizza
    Or @miller65rod to show us their piles.  Lol.   I'm pretty sure big Jim has to rent a storage unit for his.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve got plenty of sticks and smokes thanks lol. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    @Sketch6995 if those Zombie Farmer Bill's get hungry, they'll start eating your Andalusian Bulls.

Omgomgomg look look look....I found the original Bill "The Hatchet" Farmer.
    And hes a WWII war hero.

Who knew?

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    @Sketch6995 if those Zombie Farmer Bill's get hungry, they'll start eating your Andalusian Bulls.

Omgomgomg look look look....I found the original Bill "The Hatchet" Farmer.
    And hes a WWII war hero.

Who knew?

@Sketch6995 ...you need to smoke some mellow, mellow lmfao 
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    i was wondering if someone wants to come over and photo document my cigars that are waiting to be smoked.  payment in cigars...

eh, who am i kidding, no one wants to see what i have
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    Good God, I think it's time for new pillows!!
    How do you notice the pillows with all those great cigars laid out?
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident said:
    i was wondering if someone wants to come over and photo document my cigars that are waiting to be smoked.  payment in cigars...

I will Leave Sunday early A.M so see you on Sunday afternoon.  I am not a very good photographer, but I know one, so I will have her give me advice over the phone while I am there.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident said:

Did someone call for a photog? 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know a photographer
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep will be calling @Chalupabatman.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.