Home General Discussion
Options

I think I'm in deep.....

ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
I started a wish list on what sticks I want to get......I stopped at #57, and I have a lot more to add.

What's the chances I can convince the wife to sign a second mortgage?  

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get in your time machine and travel forward to the time when you realize that most of those you wanted to get weren't worth smoking, or weren't actually in your wheelhouse.

Or, are these sticks you know you like?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a list and then divided them up into three lists ( must have, want, and box split). 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also have a long list but due to my income and budget it doesn't get shorter very fast. And then I smoke the sticks I have and some get added back to the list and some don't. Never ending cycle.
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Or, are these sticks you know you like?
    So far most of my box buys were ones I had tried and really liked. I had gotten them from people on here and were aged so I knew what they would taste like later on.
    There are a couple of people on here that watch what they smoke and buy because they have the same tastes I do, which take some of the guess work out of it.
    One of the things I love ( And hate....In a good way ) about cigars....There is never an end to new ones for me to try.