Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

box Splits

TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
I used to do this year ago with a few individuals, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some box splits.  if there are things specifically you are interested let me know and i can seek out the best price.  But also, take into consideration that some things may not be discounted if it is rare or hard to get.  So if anyone is interested, let me know and we can start a box split group.

Comments

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me know if there is something you are interested in Roman
    A little dirt never hurt
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested.....what specifically I don't know, but always interested in prospects. 
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am interested....but a temporary self imposed buying freeze is in effect.  :/
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m interested! I really want to try the two new warped offerings if you have any interest in a split. 
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I’m interested! I really want to try the two new warped offerings if you have any interest in a split. 
    i will have access to all of these at a good price.  will let you know when they come in.  
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone interested in Tabernacle Toro (original blend)  2 spots left, PM me for pricing
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone that just wants to give away a split I am here to help.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morphine, looking for a fiver.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )