Boiled Eggs.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ready set go.

Comments

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After eaten, smell worst the next day.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love that movie!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the best car washing I've ever seen........
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can eat two boiled eggs.
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make me fart
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Putting 15 boiled eggs up your ass is enough to send you to the hospital.

http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6094357/Man-hospitalised-stuffing-15-hard-boiled-EGGS-bottom-high-date-rape-drug-GHB.html
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Soft. Cut up in bowl accompanied with buttered rye toast. 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me of a story I once heard about someone who had trouble eating artichokes.  
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    ForMud said:
    Putting 15 boiled eggs up your ass is enough to send you to the hospital.

http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6094357/Man-hospitalised-stuffing-15-hard-boiled-EGGS-bottom-high-date-rape-drug-GHB.html
    Hey, everyone needs a hobby...........
    He's asstounded that things didn't go as eggspected.
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not an eggceptionally brilliant chef, but I do know about bird abortions.

The secret to a great pickled egg, is living in Amish country and access to pickled baby beets.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Red beet eggs are the second best kind of egg.  Deviled still 'beets' them out.  Though I do love beets.  And yes to Amish country.  Except for the horse poop on my car.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel said:
    Red beet eggs are the second best kind of egg.  Deviled still 'beets' them out.  Though I do love beets.  And yes to Amish country.  Except for the horse poop on my car.
    JRs (that other place) sells a gallon size jug of jalapeno pickled eggs. Bet you can't eat one.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Martel said:
    JRs (that other place) sells a gallon size jug of jalapeno pickled eggs. Bet you can't eat one.
    Hey, @peter4jc, I think JD just threw down the gauntlet....  :#
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll eat 'em, but he has to pay for 'em and ship 'em up here.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis