Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

August lottery

2»

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    BKDog said:
    Definitely in if I qualify for the list.
    Are you on the good trader list? If not that find someone to do a noon trade with you, then you'll be eligible!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Echambers said:
    BKDog said:
    Definitely in if I qualify for the list.
    Are you on the good trader list? If not that find someone to do a noon trade with you, then you'll be eligible!
    @BKDog but he bombed the crap out of me, without any provocation!
    I cant vouch for a trade, but he bombed the crap out of me! Unprovoked! @Echambers
  • GrawlsGrawls Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright sign me up please
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I’m pulling for Ro   :D
    cbuck said:
    I cant vouch for a trade, but he bombed the crap out of me! Unprovoked! @Echambers
    Good enough for me! Thanks .
    When is this happening? @Echambers
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on the edge of my seat.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe we just unanimously name @peter4jc and @cbuck honorary winners. They're probably a good chunk through their winnings by now ;)
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    Oh crap....

Congrats, Brett, buckle up buttercup!

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    This is gonna hurt oh man. Addy posted in other thread. Thanks everyone and go easy 
    No idea where that thread is located. I feel like I just fenced a diamond ring collection and the five-oh are onto me. I gotta dump the rest of these off somehow!

NM - I found the other thread. >:)
    7 year anniversary, too eh? That sounds like something special to me. Yes, it does.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BKDog said:
    This is gonna hurt oh man. Addy posted in other thread. Thanks everyone and go easy 
    No idea where that thread is located. I feel like I just fenced a diamond ring collection and the five-oh are onto me. I gotta dump the rest of these off somehow!

NM - I found the other thread. >:)
    7 year anniversary, too eh? That sounds like something special to me. Yes, it does.
    It’s special to us but not to anyone else not do we expect it to be. I see you found my addy in the other thread so cool there. No need for anything silly just the normal ante. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No need for anything silly just the normal ante. 
    Yeah, but the whole concept of making you think otherwise is just part of the fun. :)
    I know I would be worried if it were me on the receiving end, so I have to be nice.
    Still seriously considering the Vaseline Q-Tip though.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
    Based on the raping I am likely to receive a q-tip may be a bit out of balance. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addy up sunshine
    Bigshizza said:
    Addy up sunshine
    It’s in the other thread but to make it easy it’s below. Nothing crazy Jim it’s just the lottery please. 

Brett Jarman
    1819 3rd St SW
    Loveland, CO 80537