Home Non Cigar Related

What’s this I see on my page

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
It appears I’ve got 1 spam and 2 abuses on my record. I’ve been ratted out I think. Hmmm did I offend somebody? Well yay me!

Best Answers

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I'm over it Ricky, we are all good.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I’ve got a spam that I have no idea where it came from and plenty of disagrees which means I’m doing my job but otherwise clear here. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Answers

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh the shame of it.....
    Trolls are everywhere :o

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Rhamlin said:
    It appears I’ve got 1 spam and 2 abuses on my record. I’ve been ratted out I think. Hmmm did I offend somebody? Well yay me!

Only 1 spam and 1 abuse for me, but I'm, really proud of my 38 disagrees and my 72 wtf's since Ricky only has only been disagreeable 16 times and only garnered 32 wtf's.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you wouldn't have mentioned bringing Old Milwaukee to the Milwaukee herf I wouldn't have had to spam you. Now that I think of it that should have been abuse not spam.

I was very happy he did not actually bring the stuff, I was a little worried.
    If only I had thought of it! Doh!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna flag this just for fun!

0 and 0 until this post, now let's see what happens!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.