Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    You could stay in the cabin aboard Albion, the guest room here, or at the guest room in the new house we're buying for Yadi, Cynthia, and the babies. Or you could get SF drunk and just pass out in a recliner on the back porch. 
    KC you're a class act for sure, #1 in my book!!!
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    The cabin aboard Albion is actually quite comfortable. In the water, off the davits and tied to the dock it will gently rock you to sleep. Plus one can just relieve oneself over the side without stumbling to the John. 
    Hmmm no so easily for me lol
    Sure it is. Just sit on the teak cockpit rail the right way or climb out on the stern swim platform. It has slots. 
  • Options
    The recliner is all yours Yak. There's a huge hammock too.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    You could stay in the cabin aboard Albion, the guest room here, or at the guest room in the new house we're buying for Yadi, Cynthia, and the babies. Or you could get SF drunk and just pass out in a recliner on the back porch. 
    On a serious note I think it’s quite killer to even offer that up. On a funny note I can’t help but picture a fall down slurring Trish passing out like she is in the Hangover on a recliner lol 😂
    It only takes about 2 drinks for the slurrr and giggles, it kicks in long before the fall down drunk phase. Lol
    Trish dancing to the song Tequila Makes Her Clothes fall off. At that level of drunk thinks she’s Rihanna in her mind, but reality it’s more like Rosie O’Donnel that’s plastered 😂😂😂😂
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Captain_Call is a hammock fan.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    On a serious note I think it’s quite killer to even offer that up. On a funny note I can’t help but picture a fall down slurring Trish passing out like she is in the Hangover on a recliner lol 😂
    It only takes about 2 drinks for the slurrr and giggles, it kicks in long before the fall down drunk phase. Lol
    Trish dancing to the song Tequila Makes Her Clothes fall off. At that level of drunk thinks she’s Rihanna in her mind, but reality it’s more like Rosie O’Donnel that’s plastered 😂😂😂😂
    Be careful Brett. You just might have opened a Pandora's Box you can't close.
  • Options
    Just to be safe I was completely joking, and was referring to the level of drunk ness and nothing else. That said if I offended then I sincerely apologize. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Just to be safe I was completely joking, and was referring to the level of drunk ness and nothing else. That said if I offended then I sincerely apologize. 
    We know that. Sarcasm and drunkenness is the norm here. 
  • Options
    So hard so hard to tell via text as you can’t tell tone. Plus I honestly don’t wish to offend anyone so it was easy to be clear is all. Thanks though 😉
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    @Captain_Call is a hammock fan.
    I would live in it if my wife didn't demand I keep the normal bed warm
  • Options
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Brett is over here pretending that he wasn't a few rows behind me at The Zac Brown  Band concert... when I went to get a refill saw his attempt at dancing 

Meanwhile I'm front row drinking and Groov'N like 
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Hey "T".....check out Rodney Carrington on you tube....great video "show them to me"....lol
    That one is a classic, if you haven’t already done so see his Dear P e n i s  song as it is another winner. Enjoy Oz
    Gotta love a B&T fan.....you might rock yet.....shaved balls fyi
    ZZ just cause the hairs white and ya can't see it anymore doesn't qualify as shaved FYI
  • Options
    I can white boy dance with the best of em, I clear dance floors with how terrible my moves are. It’s almost inspiring in a horrid way 😂😂😂🤣
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I scurred my Wife jumping around on stage at a Zydeco festival like a mad man.

Happy Thursday Thursday, all.  Thanks @TruDog for the Viaje Zombie Farmer Bill Hatchet Robusto 5.5" x 54

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    What a great game....Philly +1
    .....1-0 for a start....hunnybee $$$...pourN 
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Hey "T".....check out Rodney Carrington on you tube....great video "show them to me"....lol
    That one is a classic, if you haven’t already done so see his Dear P e n i s  song as it is another winner. Enjoy Oz
    Gotta love a B&T fan.....you might rock yet.....shaved balls fyi
    ZZ just cause the hairs white and ya can't see it anymore doesn't qualify as shaved FYI
    It's huge....hehehe
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Two thunderstorms in three days with almost 2 inches of rain.

• Options

Did you towel off???....We got hammered.....sippi is gonna flood again......have you made a den for Oxsnort CB yet......d4 smoldering........rocktoberfest &.a brandy chaser.....hope your well.dude 
  • Options

Off work and Pour’N...
  • Options

Off work and Pour’N...
    Hello....me  too....Irish dude drinking. ......no way

• Options
    High CB 
  • Options
    Where's the Jewish bed pan comando? .....no posts lately. ...big sunny'z at Minnesota boat club......?
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Where's the Jewish bed pan comando? .....no posts lately. ...big sunny'z at Minnesota boat club......?
     I heard he's scared of the Dog... dunno why our pup is the sweetest next to my boy Blu...
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

...Willard "cb" Scott...
  • Options
    ...HaPPy Fry-Day...
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
     I heard he's scared of the Dog... dunno why our pup is the sweetest next to my boy Blu...
    ...Grrrr...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    ...Grrrr...
    There's our pup... back at the local waterering bowl 
  • Options
    Funniest joke ever.
    "Two Jews walk into a bar."
    2nd funniest joke ever.
    "An Irishman walks out of a bar."
    Good evening everyone!  San Cris Elegancia CG and pour'N. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Funniest joke ever.
    2nd funniest joke ever.
    ...WooF...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Funniest joke ever.
    2nd funniest joke ever.
    ...WooF...
    Squawk!  Squawk!!