Home Ratings & Reviews

Warped Moon Garden Release

TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://halfwheel.com/warped-ships-moon-garden/279519
Looks like a stellar cigar. Started shipping to retailers yesterday.
If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.

Comments

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And of course their Sold Out everywhere already...
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do look good tho...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I like the vitola they came in as it’s my personal fav, but as mentioned trying to find stuff like this in small releases is a b i t c h. 

I assume Small Batch is either sold out or doesn’t have em? Wouldn’t know where else to look other than Online Humidor. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Small batch is sold out along with everyone else, I check for hours yesterday. I’m irritated because I never received my email notifications of their arrival. Really wanted a box of these. Could be not all 650 boxes got shipped to retailers yet, will see. In next couple days here.
    Sorry to sorry to hear that brother, hope more are shipped and you’re able to stumble across some. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Thanks Brett, hopefully more ship in but if not its cool, win some lose some, it is what it is. 
    TX98Z28 said:
    Thanks Brett, hopefully more ship in but if not its cool, win some lose some, it is what it is. 
    I completely get that, based on my situation I miss out on much more than I get so familiar with it lol. Still, hope it works out for you or at the minimum you can get your hands on a few singles. Might check Online Humidor to see if there are any on the secondary market available. 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was offered them at a great price but decided not to buy, warped for me is hit or miss (more miss).  Did not realize how limited they would be and many were looking for them.  If I come across them again I will scoop them and PM you. 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    I was offered them at a great price but decided not to buy, warped for me is hit or miss (more miss).  Did not realize how limited they would be and many were looking for them.  If I come across them again I will scoop them and PM you. 
    Thanks Patrick for offering to do that, hopefully you’ll come across some.
    @TX98Z28 Corona Cigar has a 6 cigar Warped sampler for $74 right now that has a Moon Garden in it. Not the same as a fiver or box but would get you at least 1.  Also includes a Black Honey. 
    @90+_Irishman, Thanks Brett willl check them out, also means they just got the moon garden in, they didn’t have any a couple days ago. I’m still waiting on Patrick’s source, don’t  know what’s going on but if Corona just got theirs in then it’s possible @Patrickbrick your guy might just now be getting his order in.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    if you like warped, then you will want to find these.  I've smoked a few already, they're great!
    Roman @Trident made a mention that these look to be in stock here Tex, if you are still looking then hope this helps and make sure to thank Roman as well. I’m only posting the link since Ccom doesn’t have them otherwise I wouldn’t out of respect. 

https://www.peacefulhenrys.com/

Brett

Roman @Trident made a mention that these look to be in stock here Tex, if you are still looking then hope this helps and make sure to thank Roman as well. I’m only posting the link since Ccom doesn’t have them otherwise I wouldn’t out of respect. 

https://www.peacefulhenrys.com/

Brett

Thanks Brett for the link I'll check E'm out real quick.
    Well, still unable to find these...site in link above doesn't have them listed, might be call only. I give up...this is one cigar that doesn't want me to smoke it lol
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you call?
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Yakster said:
    Did you call?
    I ended up not following up on these. Hospital bills coming in and it makes buying cigars look like a joke! One Doctor I saw in their for literally 5 minutes that wasn’t even my primary Doctor just hosed me with a $260 bill...talk about just wrong!
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate it when that happens.  Hang in there, Tx.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )