Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cajoling For Coasters

StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2018 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Risking the chance of sounding narcissistic ,  I really liked a black and white picture snapped of me holding a Papa Joe stick sent by Mr. Disco.  So I asked Larry, @genareddog , to make a coaster for me.  He ended up sending two awesome coasters and a great selection of smokes too!  Thank you Larry!!  You never answered my question as to what I could send you in trade, so I'll figure that out in the near future...
Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

Comments

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we can get @genareddog to cajole me for some hot sauce after I cajoled you for a nubber we can have a cajoling triangle. 
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome coasters and killer sticks, enjoy Steve and fantastic job Larry!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    Risking the chance of sounding narcissistic... 
    You might be narcissistic (kidding, of course) but what does it make me if I want a coaster of you holding the Papa?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinky?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Echambers said:
    Stubble said:
    You might be narcissistic (kidding, of course) but what does it make me if I want a coaster of you holding the Papa?
    Remember the rabbit Eric?
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    Stubble said:
    Remember the rabbit Eric?
    Ah...I missed you my little buttercup.  Wanna come over for a cuddle?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."