Home General Discussion

Ezra Zion buys Nomad

Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just got this email.  I love Nomad smokes.  Hope they dont jack the price up.

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.

Comments

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they make them "Limited" number runs..... $12 - $15 per stick after shipping is my guess.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    their hyperbole eventually got to be too much for me.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed Edward. Doesn’t mean they are bad cigars but the marketing and hype turned me off. Still will enjoy smoking and all that if ones in my Humidor but I don’t seek them out any longer. I hope Nomad is minimally impacted by this and continued business as usual. It’s off-putting when every release is only a few hundred cigars and the marketing claims each cigar is “the best ever” and “ultra-limited” etc. Like I said, still some good cigars but I was turned off. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw this yesterday, RIP Nomad.  I hope they got a good payday.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they still going to be made by La Zona / Espinosa?
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Are they still going to be made by La Zona / Espinosa?
    Most are made by black label
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just read the update on this, yep RIP Nomad.  Just another outlet/market for Ezra to push their "limited" products.  Oh will I guess "if the shoe fits", and people do seem love their sales pitch. 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.