Home Ratings & Reviews

@sketch6995 this one!

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those will sellout fast!
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow can’t wven imagine how proud of those they are gonna be
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep cant wait to smoke one in 5 years.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These do not taste like regular Opus from what many are saying. $25 a stick if your lucky is steep. Good luck finding them, the secondary market will gouge the crap out of these just like the 858 Rosado's and the Opus 888's that are disappearing quick.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My B&M has 4 boxes each of 4 vitolas inbound.  No word on pricing yet.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    peter4jc said:
    My B&M has 4 boxes each of 4 vitolas inbound.  No word on pricing yet.
    Peter I may ask you to pick up one or two and I will send you the money. Would you be up for that. New paycheck coming in and I can likely afford one or two
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    I'll see what I can lay my hands on, hopefully buy a handful, and let y'all know.
    Cool it depends on whether or not my lounge gets them in. If they do then I won’t bother you, if not then I may reach out. Thanks again. 
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow just saw this. If any of you guys find these (@peter4jc) please let me know. I can also swing 1 or 2.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @peter4jc can I get in on this if not too late..

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

They are gone. In 2 days the lounge sold 4 boxes of 5 vitolas. 

There is also this one, don't even want to know the price.

https://halfwheel.com/arturo-fuente-partnering-with-stefano-ricci-for-special-opusx/281358

MOW badge received.
  • WhoknowsWhoknows Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Just a fyi I think I can still get them...pretty much 22-30 a pop which is steep. I smoked a couple and still like the regular line better. But I figured if you really want them I still can get them
    Wow at $30.00 a stick I too have these available.
    MOW badge received.
  • TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoknows said:
    Just a fyi I think I can still get them...pretty much 22-30 a pop which is steep. I smoked a couple and still like the regular line better. But I figured if you really want them I still can get them
    You would then have to reveal yourself,  you ready for that...?