Home General Discussion

Yankees/Red Sox contest

AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
Me and Charlie @cbuck have had a all year rivalry going. Me the Yankees fan and Charlie the deranged Red Sox fan. The big series starts Friday night so let’s have a little contest. Winner gets some of my favorite everyday dried out dog rockets.
Rules.
1. Must guess the winner of the series (hint the Yankees) AND the total number of hits and runs scored by both teams combined for the entire series without going over.
2. One guess only 
3. Must be on the the “ good traders list “.
4. Guesses must be in by tomorrow Friday 7:30ET.
So lets get this started!

Comments

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor Charlie @cbuck is on vacation in Florida and has had way too much sun. Here’s a recent pic of Charlie!
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!

Yankees
    5 games 50 hits 25 runs
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! Since my great grandfather Del Gainer won the World Series with the Red Sox in 1915 I’m going to have to go with the Red Sox. 6 games, 45 hits, 30 runs. 

Fun contest Al thanks :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Red Sox 4 games 39 hits 18 runs

When I win, send to @Usaf06
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red Sox 5 games 47 hits 20 runs
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Albinfk said:
    Poor Charlie @cbuck is on vacation in Florida and has had way too much sun. Here’s a recent pic of Charlie!
    It’s amazing what photo Shop can do!
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red Sox, 3 games, 30 hits, 14 runs. I feel a lack of offense coming for some reason... Probably because I'm wrong a lot. 
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yankees 5 games 60 hits 35 runs

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

Bump this. 7 hours left to get in.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 games, 42 hits, 22 runs, Sox win.

My gawd Al, did you make Charlie wear a Yankees hat on vacation?
    A little dirt never hurt
    Congrats to Brett on the win and congrats to Charlie @cbuck for the Red Sox victory.  Addy up Brett!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol wow wasn’t quite expecting that, thanks for the contest and will PM you my addy. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You had to bring this up!  I'm just now starting to take nourishment!