Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Newb trade!

I am a newb and I want to send a few of my current favorite to you and get some of your favorite back ! I have not try many brand need to explore more cigars !
Tagged:

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send me your addy 
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you in interested in doing more then one?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• HolyWarriorHolyWarrior Posts: 55 ✭✭✭
    Yeah man the more the merrier . Pm me I'm tryin to send a couple this week and only make 1 trip to post office lol 
    Yeah man the more the merrier . Pm me I'm tryin to send a couple this week and only make 1 trip to post office lol 
    pm sent

• GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the fun, HolyWarrior.
    Heck yeah just sent one out and preparing next one for twisted thanks so much guys 
    Got my end today. All great sticks! Love the extra leaves😀

@HolyWarrior

Ok @HolyWarrior . just back from the PO . hopefully weather permitting you'll get it Fri.

@twistedstem
    My wife was mad I ripped some off her fake flowers hehe 
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Awesome selection from @twistedstem
    I only heard of the man o war and undercrown never seen the others! Can't wait to try them .
    I feel bad I only sent 4, it's cus I only have a 40 count humi.. noob level 💯lol 
    Oh and my wife Stoll the little bookmark ...
    Not sure why you’d feel bad, I only see a forum fiver here.

Oh, and welcome to the forum @HolyWarrior
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Adam 😎
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    There’s lots of advice and lots of fun to be had here. Larger storage and better places to buy and get deals are the top two I’d say. Enjoy and welcome. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    I have already been tipped off about a coleman coolerdor 😎
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just skip the small ones and get the 150 gal one
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    And don't tell anyone you got it, or everyone will bully you and say you're low. 
    deadman said:
    I don't got money to fill that thing lol
    Ok @CalvinAndHobo you lost me don't know what u talking bout lol
    I bought a 150 quart one a few weeks ago and everyone said that I needed more cigars even though I have 200 plus. It was very rude. 
    Oh well idk man sure they didn't mean harm. Get back at them by sending them cigars lol 
    No I was just joking it was all in good fun. 
    Haha I see . I would never fill something that big.. smoke faster then I replenish .lol
    edited October 2018
    Haha I see . I would never fill something that big.. smoke faster then I replenish .lol
    Given time you will realize just how wrong you are. I started with 20 cigars 7 years ago. I’m now up to around 450-500, it gets out of control in a hurry. 18 bottle wineador, 60qt tupperdor, and 48qt coolidor. It helps to have an understanding and supportive wife who feeds your habit too. 

Edit: All things considered I’d say my collection is small compared to quite a few lads on here too. 
    Man I hope your right :D my wife is the opposite I have to spread purchases across cards and accounts to keep my wife off trakc and if I smoke too often she says I don't love her cus I don't spend time with her. 😂😂 
    Man I hope your right :D my wife is the opposite I have to spread purchases across cards and accounts to keep my wife off trakc and if I smoke too often she says I don't love her cus I don't spend time with her. 😂😂 
    I’m quite lucky, my wife is very supportive and consistently is trying to get me time to smoke and also knows that this and motorcycles is the only thing I spend money on, so as long as  bills are met and we are putting money in savings I get to spend money on what I want and she also gets me either cigar stuff or motorcycle stuff for presents. Communication and balance is key there. 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought a 150 quart one a few weeks ago and everyone said that I needed more cigars even though I have 200 plus. It was very rude. 
    Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )