Home Non Cigar Related

TEN YEARS!!

StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey @jlmarta

Congrats on your 10 year anniversary here at Ccom!!
Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy 10 years Marty!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hip hip hooray for Marty & Jasper!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't get to be the resident oldfart just stopping for coffee, congrats Marty
    A little dirt never hurt
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats.  As we say in English class, "Ya dun good!"
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow!!
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I think Marty was trying to recruit the next-in-line resident oldfart.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    LOL, love ya brother!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    And I love all you guys. There was a time, a while back, when a statement like that would also include the phrase ‘no h o m o’. I think it was an attempt to remain PC and state that there wasn’t any homosexual meaning involved. 

We’ve grown through that period and now I believe we’re all comfortable with saying we love one another and know that it’s intended to mean brotherly love or camaraderie. But back then I think a few guys were a little paranoid about saying it. 

That being said, whatcha smoking this afternoon, sweetie?  :p
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    And later Peter recruited me from a coffee forum.  I guess I better start looking for the next old fart to recruit.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow 10 years is awesome! 
    Do they have a 10 year badge or can we get one created @timb

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    Wow 10 years is awesome! 
    Do they have a 10 year badge or can we get one created @timb

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to add that he is the only one left.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My how time flies.  Here's to 10 more!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain