Home Non Cigar Related

yO, mUtt

StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
@TruDog

I get it, you want to lick peanut butter off my junk,  but dang fool, no need trying acting all hard in the refugee thread.  Who's a good boy.....

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

Comments

• GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ay Dios Mio....
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhaTz aLL dIss abOUT ?!??  YOu jUsT FLooFIN dAt posT CoUNT oR sUMpIN maNE?!??

poOOr-NNNNBBNNSHHhGtGCFgNjqiiekGJ

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 3100 unread posts in the CI banter thread,............... but now I might have to take a look. 
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m only at 1,300, I’m not willing to break the chain though. Once it’s gets to 1k it’s so much more peaceful, no ticking every five minutes. 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing to see here folks.  Please move along.  Just a little drunk-posting, that's all.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Drama-Puppy" has a history of getting himself all worked up and creating drama over absolutely nuthin'.  I was fine with ignoring him since the last time I saw it, but here it is again. Same old poop.    
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    If you're implying I was drunk when I posted this, you are dead wrong.

Sick and tired of his shenanigans...absolutely.

Intoxicated...no. 
    No, I was referring back to the mess in the Refugee thread, and guessed that the Dog was loopy. 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotcha, either way it was good to clarify.
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heres my advise regarding the daily banter...Most posters on  the banter get extremely intoxicated (including myself at times in the past) and things get taken the wrong way, out of context, severe misunderstandings, dramatic etc...
    It is a complete animal house...!!! Now there’s nothing wrong with that, that’s normal on there but just know if ya go on there it gets crazy 🤪
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Kinda like the late night bacchanal vHerf but committed to writing.  Yikes!!!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    edited October 2018
    TX98Z28 said:
    Heres my advise regarding the daily banter...Most posters on  the banter get extremely intoxicated (including myself at times in the past) and things get taken the wrong way, out of context, severe misunderstandings, dramatic etc...
    It is a complete animal house...!!! Now there’s nothing wrong with that, that’s normal on there but just know if ya go on there it gets crazy 🤪
    That's the thing...I don't go over there.  I had around 4K unread posts for that thread.  I would have had around 12K, but I fat fingered the screen one day and clicked on it.  He started s*h*it posting in the Whatcha Smoking Tonight thread, and then took it to the refugee thread and tagged me, continuing to post crap.  If he had not tagged me looking for a response, I would've never known.
  • firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Steve now I have to go look, lol!!!
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 15k but I had to look 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took Patricks advice and logged out, then looked

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAMN, what have is missed?
    Side note, can i borrow that dog?
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    makes ya wonder....wOOf’N

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went back a week or so and got tired of looking
    A little dirt never hurt
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    @TruDog

I get it, you want to lick peanut butter off my junk,  but dang fool, no need trying acting all hard in the refugee thread.  Who's a good boy.....

...LoL...  Yes Stub I consider you a Big ****.
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...P-u-s -s Y...   LoL.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    There's the mouthbreathing slackjaw...
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mom used to say 'if you don't stop fooling around someone's gonna start crying'.