Home General Discussion

In need of a bus driver

Looking for a addy of a deserving member...please pm me addy and person who you want under the bus

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will be interesting to watch...

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trade?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • WhoknowsWhoknows Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Thanks guys I will pick one of the guys and get it out Monday 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll give you that...  the whole 'cloak of secrecy' thing and creating a new user profile to get some names and addys is kinda silly, wouldn't you agree?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I'll give you that...  the whole 'cloak of secrecy' thing and creating a new user profile to get some names and addys is kinda silly, wouldn't you agree?
    Can't argue with you there...you get my vote on this one Peter. 
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I agree, but it's important to remember that with people like you and Steve, it's probably impossible to bomb you without getting it back worse in retaliation. It seems like self defense to me. 
    peter4jc said:
    I agree, but it's important to remember that with people like you and Steve, it's probably impossible to bomb you without getting it back worse in retaliation. It seems like self defense to me. 
    Oh it can be done, but to make your theory work it takes ingenuity on the back end not the asking for names part. 
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    peter4jc said:
    Oh it can be done, but to make your theory work it takes ingenuity on the back end not the asking for names part. 
    Yeah that's a good point. They could just bomb who they want to bomb without asking for input anonymously. 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What? No 'welcome to the forum' @Whoknows ? What have we become?
    A little dirt never hurt
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should look into bombing members of the Lou Crew....

(I've never said that before..... :D  )
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Then again, maybe I'm @Whoknows   B)
    I was just thinking that.......Then you posted this to throw us off the scent......The plot thickens.
  • WhoknowsWhoknows Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Dear recipient you can blame this on Marty...just saying
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Glad to see the shenanigans don’t change!
  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did the fuse fizzle out on this bomb or did I miss the party?
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did the fuse fizzle out on this bomb or did I miss the party?
    A dud, by a dud? 
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He came, he saw, he did bomb, but nothing to write home about.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s because he rats out the bus driver. He’s got a bad rep now and nobody wants to deal with him.....   B)
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it’s Santa and he’s been watching you all year. 
  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Snitches get stitches...
    deadman said:
    Maybe it’s Santa and he’s been watching you all year. 
    I don't know that there's enough coal mines to handle the lot of trouble on this forum. Lol