Home Non Cigar Related

I voted

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
They would only give me one ballot.
And I had to prove who I was.
The nerve.....

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can go back tomorrow and vote again.

We have voter ID here, but if you don't have an ID they'll let you sign a voucher that you are who you say you are, and then you can vote.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:

We have voter ID here, but if you don't have an ID they'll let you sign a voucher that you are who you say you are, and then you can vote.
    I asked about that. They said my "I voted early" sticker would catch on fire.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CrimLaw Vote Early - Vote Often
    Al Capone Quotes  QuoteHD
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AAAHHHH yes the CHICAGO Way!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did too
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done, twice...well not actually twice. Mrs. Dirt wasn't sure how to vote so I provided guidance.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Done, twice...well not actually twice. Mrs. Dirt wasn't sure how to vote so I provided guidance.
    Same here. Fancy that, would’ja?  
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not promoting one viewpoint or another, just encouraging others to vote. I'm not sure I would pay attention to polls either as the call I got this evening simply disconnected when it became clear I did not support their goal.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 states are reporting the voting machines are flipping votes when the vote is entered. Gonna be interesting folks.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:

What if I'm dead already?  Problem?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:

What if I'm dead already?  Problem?
    Not really, but you can only vote Dem if you're deceased.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis