Home General Discussion

LFD football edition

OwenOwen Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.facebook.com/177909070299/posts/10161055723770300/
 I could try and pick some up. If anyone is interested. 

Comments

• WhoknowsWhoknows Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Very nice of you I know I’m good for a box or two but will prob just get them shipped to me
  • OwenOwen Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do you get them shipped from? Might just do that myself. 
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the offer Owen. Would be interested in a trade, or can send you some greenbacks. Watch out for that who knows guy...he be trippin'
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    Ok. Thanks for the heads up. Awesome ill hunt some down cause I want try them and ill pm you 
  • WhoknowsWhoknows Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Owen said:
    Where do you get them shipped from? Might just do that myself. 
    If you email lfd they will send you a list of the shops that will ship them to you
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve got an original first release from Eric @Echambers that I need to light up soon, but I’ve heard good things. If someone grabs a few I’d be interested in buying one or two from someone. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just looked up the vitola, yea **** that.  I will never understand this love affair with 58+ gauge cigars.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Ok cool. I'm gonna snag some and will let y'all know. Says they don't ship out till January. 
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve got an original first release from Eric @Echambers that I need to light up soon, but I’ve heard good things. If someone grabs a few I’d be interested in buying one or two from someone. 
    They are tasty - I might be interested in a couple two for when the Seahawks make it back to the play offs (sadly probably not this year)
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."