Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Miller showed me his Rod

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
Dear lord dude.  Why?  Good thing I already have the return fire packed. Thanks @miller65rod

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy!!
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rodney is on a roll
    A little dirt never hurt
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miller has a nice rod!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lighting people up left and right!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great googly moogly..ain't nobody safe. Beautiful hit Rodney, nice rod ya got there. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm Brad Lamers and I am running for forum bus driver.  I approve of this ^^ message.
    The word 're-election' needs to be in there somewhere...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks about right
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    @Captain_Call is in at least one of those trucks reaching for his gun while swearing a blue streak at that maniac. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    peter4jc said:
    I'm Brad Lamers and I am running for forum bus driver.  I approve of this ^^ message.
    The word 're-election' needs to be in there somewhere...
    Lamers 2018... for a Lamer way of doing things and tire marks over everyone’s midsections this election season. Vote for a Lamer way of life!
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need a bus driver. Need nachos. Ping me ASAP. 

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    PM Darrin