Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2018 Secret Santa Gift Exchange

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
To participate, you must satisfy the following requirements:

You must have a join date prior to July 1, 2018.
You must be in good standing as a trader.
You must sign up before Thanksgiving.
You must be willing to purchase a gift around $50 in value in addition to sending a nice selection of cigars

Our goal is to have active members participate while limiting the possibility of someone not holding up their end. If you satisfy the above requirements and want to participate, please send a PM to me with the following information:

*Your name and address
*A short list of cigar-related items you would like (keep in mind the $50 value). Ex. Tatuaje ashtray, soft flame lighter, Padron hat.
*A short list of things you specifically don't want. Ex. I hate Viaje and already have 24 cigar cutters.
*Your preferences on cigars. Ex. small ring gauges and all things Pepin and Kelner

I will draw names and distribute them with the above information on Sunday November 25th. Gifts can start going out on Monday, December 10th and must be sent by Thursday, Dec 20th.

Again, I wanted to keep this short, so if you have any questions or want to see what is typically sent or just get ideas, check out the previous year's threads posted above. 

So without further ado, who's in???

Past years threads to see what it is like for the newer members or those thinking about joining in.  Please understand that there are members that might go a "little" above and beyond but if you want to participate all that will be expected is the above requirements.

2017 - https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/898710/secret-santa-interest/p1
2016 - https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/897448/2016-holiday-gift-exchange/p1
2015 - https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/895137/official-2015-holiday-gift-exchange/p1
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will talk to the boss, would like to be able to participate.  This might be the year she says yes.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on it like a hobo on a baloney sandwich. Thanks for coordinating Brad.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m in Sir

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m in. But I won’t be home from the boat till Nov 30. 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Will not be able to participate this year.  I will figure out how to budget better, and beat someone up some day.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m contemplating joining in again this year
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ the duplicate photo always through a me off.. Lol

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Unfortunately I won't be able to get in on the fun this year. Tranny is going out in the Mark Mobile and need to invest in some new wheels before old man winter sets in. Excited to watch the Christmas carnage from the sidelines though! Thanks for continuing the tradition, Brad.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping this up to see if there will be anymore interest.  If not then I'm not sure if it will be worth doing it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • GrawlsGrawls Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I’m in
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    count me in. Will PM you later @avengethis
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Markwell said:
    Tranny is going out in the Mark Mobile...
    That can mean so many things depending on what part of the web you are on...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Dirtdude
    Matkn293
    NorCalR1
    Rhamlin
    Grawls
    Smoke_Em
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Markwell said:
    Tranny is going out in the Mark Mobile...
    That can mean so many things depending on what part of the web you are on...
    Thank goodness we're on the good, clean fun side of the internet where all them seegar smoking nuns chill.....oh wait.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    can i still play?
    You bet @Trident

Dirtdude
    Matkn293
    NorCalR1
    Rhamlin
    Grawls
    Smoke_Em
    Tirdent
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Bump it up. I know we have some more players for these shenanigans. 

Alright count me in
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man you guys have a handsome profile pic. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    Skydiver is in since he is in since he spoke up

edited November 2018
    Last call for any participants.   Remember if you signed up i need the pm also with info. 

@Dirtdude
    @Matkn293
    @NorCalR1
    @Rhamlin
    @Grawls
    @smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    @trident
    @bert873

Team O'Donnell FTW!

Waiting on one last PM and then I will send out names to everybody!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Waiting on one last PM and then I will send out names to everybody!
    I was just going to ask 
    I just sent everybody their PM's.  If you have any questions or need more info from who you have, let me know and I will get the answers for you!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    are there rules to this?
    Sent
    Dang!! Starting off with some good stuff already. Santa’s not waiting around to start the smack downs