Home General Discussion
Options

Thanks to all our Vets!

skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just a quick thanks to all our vets!  Your service has kept us all safe over the years!  Hope you guys have a great Veterans Day weekend as well.  Can we get a sound off if you're a vet?  I know of some of y'all, but certainly there are more here than I am aware of! (Devildog, USAF, First Warrior, Stubble)  How many more we got?  You guys are the heroes.  Thank you all!
How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome post Darrin and could t agree more! A very big thank you to all of our current and retired military men and women, as well as a solemn thank you to those that are no longer with us and made the ultimate sacrifice! Thank you all and God bless 😊
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rodney, my man "keep on keeping on".  
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Been watching "Stolen Valor" gotyas on YouTube. I don't know if there are more of the cockroaches or more good people hunting them down. 
    They do not get enough respect as it is, and the cockroach cowards really make me want to scream.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread needs more nachos. 
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^See, someone gets it. Way more nachos needed.....
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one that cares about the rules? I didn't watch my buddies die face down in the mud..
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Veterans Day everyone

Thank You for your service!!
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?