Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My Cup Overflows

TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am humbled, and beaten into submission by the beat down I have received. Let's just say that over the past few months life has been difficult, hurtful and stressful. Throughout these challenges my Marriage and Faith have remained strong, I have felt beaten down by the stuff that has been going on. Through it all I have never Waivored in Prayer. So around 1 1/2 weeks ago I was knocked silly by Steve's mother of all bombs @Stubble. Then @Patrickbrick dropped another jaw dropping hit. Then last night after dealing with  a long day, I find this suspicious package  I'm like, surely not, but surely yes I was finished off by Ricky @Rhamlin. What an awesome selection of smokes. Perhaps God has used all of you knuckle heads to lift my spirit out of despair. Your love and thoughtfulness is awesome and has filled me with so much emotion. Thanks Ricky. 
I was born a fool, and just got bigger!

Comments

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    You said "finished" off by Ricky... I'm not sure you know what that word means, if you think we're finished.
    @peter4jc i have heard you are a bully. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."