Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blackwoods Russian Cream. 1 of 2 that could be found. It seem 5 Vegas Gold ain't the only one that is hard to find.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey! Where's the black bear???
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allan @WaterNerd I’ve got a couple of those and very much have looked forward to them. How are they compared to other AVO’s, any insight?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Allan @WaterNerd I’ve got a couple of those and very much have looked forward to them. How are they compared to other AVO’s, any insight?
    Great cigar. Medium body, great burn, tons of smoke. Make sure you have some time to enjoy it took me 2 hrs. Honestly I like all of the AVO LE’s. I purchased the greatest hits sampler a while back and they are all great cigars in my book 
    Post edited by WaterNerd on
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    @Patrickbrick, getting better!
    Nice
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:
    Great cigar. Medium body, great burn, tons of smoke. Make sure you have some time to enjoy it took me 2 hrs. Honestly I like all of the AVO LE’s. I purchased the greatest hits sampler a while back and they are all great cigars in my book 
    Great info and I’d agree with you about the LE’s that I’ve had too. Thanks!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Backwoods Natural