Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't despair, there'll always be new latest and greatest cigars. 
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    40° and wind blown rain, so no cigar this morning...good morning for the pipe and a nice smelling blend sitting inside

wait a minute...as I sit by the front door with my pipe I just realized that I’m moving out of the country and giving all of my furniture away! For the next three weeks I will smoke whatever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want. 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    No smoke for me.....I lost my cystic fibrosis patient in the night.  Rest in peace Devon.  You dont have to fight anymore.  You dont have to fight for every breath now.  Rest easy my little brother.  You changed me.
    Sorry to hear that Jeff. I know from our chats how much your patients affect you. My condolences.
    Agree with Charlie, I’m sorry to hear that and sure it will be a hard day. It’s a good outlook to have that they are no longer suffering, condolences and strength. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."