Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone, No Chuck you arent alone, were just a little late this morning lol.
    Mi Q with 2 years or so for breakfast.  Dang I love the pre draw, so good it's almost a shame to light it.

Good morning Jeff what size is that? Have yet to try a Mi Querida and am looking into purchasing a few of them if its as good as the rest of Saka’s sticks I won’t be disappointed 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    @NorCalR1
    I'll send you one, it's the ancho largo.  Smaller ring guage and 6 incher.  One of Saka's best.  I love this smoke.  I will also include an umbagog, that's a mi Querida with an ugly wrapper, apparently they ran out of the nicer ones.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    Tat Chuck Skinny Monster! Rott! Awesome!
    I enjoyed the skinny much more then the pudgy
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone.
    Carolina reaper, yum.

Hey @Sketch6995, is the Reaper as good as the Ghost Pepper?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working this good morning all, working away this morning and hammering away at the day already. Hoping to make a trip to the lounge tonight to get a smoke in, if I do it’ll be the Tatuaje Jackal that Brad, @avengethis, sent me about 2 years ago and I suspect will be superb. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom said:
    I have not been feeling well so I haven’t had a smoke in a few days...seizures really suck. But I felt better this morning so I got out an Oliva G box pressed Maduro from Dec 2010...after the long nap this is a maduro lovers dream. 

Glad you are feeling better. I know how bad a seizure hangover can feel, i used to have them from sleep deprivation, but have it completely controlled for many years now.  That is a great smoke with some nice age on it.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5