Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ The wrapper on those bother me, makes em look cheap....Now you got me thinking I should give them a try.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ForMud they are definitely worth a try...especially for the price. It has an interesting flavor profile 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Morning Charles.
    Starting the day with a Black Works Rorschach.
    Morning Charlie and Edward and JD! 

Edward, I’ve been enjoying some BLKWKS smokes lately thanks to Ccom members introducing me to them. How’s the Rorschach and what do you get from it? I can track some down just curious what you get and think. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Happy anniversary Jeff 😎
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Charles.

Edward, I’ve been enjoying some BLKWKS smokes lately thanks to Ccom members introducing me to them. How’s the Rorschach and what do you get from it? I can track some down just curious what you get and think. 
    Morning Brett,
    I bought these as a cold weather smoke. Typical Black Works flavor profile in a small gauge, rolled on the tight side but OK.

And Happy Anniversary, Jeff @Sketch6995!
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Anniversary @Sketch6995 and Mrs. Sketch
    You know you have a good one when it has been way longer than it feels 
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Morning Charles.

Morning Brett,
    I bought these as a cold weather smoke. Typical Black Works flavor profile in a small gauge, rolled on the tight side but OK.

And Happy Anniversary, Jeff @Sketch6995!
    Awesome thanks Edward, will keep them on my radar. Sounds good as I have liked what I’ve tried so far with the Morphine being my favorite