Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning morning all, Kona in the french press and it’s cold as ballz this morning so no smoke. Heading to work shortly and getting ready. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning folks. Didn't get the predicted frost, so still going to have a crop from the massive wild tomato plant for another week.
    Partagas 1845 Series Robusto
    Excellent on both counts, great cigar and fresh from the garden is always best
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Morning gang, some Kona as I start my workday before the sun is up here. It’s my Friday though so last day before I’m off for two. 

Have a family herf acheduled for Monday evening and looking forward to getting a cigar in then. Still been dealing with the tail end of the cold lately and messing with my taste and nose so haven’t wanted to smoke anything. Figured it would taste the same as rolling up paper money and burning that and cost me the same as well. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone. 
    Dark Rituals with a year on it for breakfast.  Might be headed to London soon, so it will be bangers and mash with my morning cigar.

Dude, its Over easy eggs, a big hunk of bread, a rasher of bacon and beans a weenies for breakfast.  Burt it wont matter, everything goes good with your choices of cigars
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cool, square eggs!
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That read popeyes when I wrote it.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    I had one of those Tesoro’s about a month or so ago and it was fantastic, hope you enjoy!