Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Morning all.
    Bishop's Blend from @Patrickbrick. Thanks!
    You are very welcome Edward.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Morning gang, it’s my Friday at work but still cold as hell here and still sick even though I’m heading into work. Kona in the french press and no smoke for me. When I get this cold kicked I’m going to be doing some Halloween themed smokes, got a Zombie, Full Moon, Farmer Hatchet, and some Monster releases from Tat lined up for this month. 

Brett

Edit: I think I have a bead on an original Frank, but I need a pudgy Tiff and Chuck to put together a full and complete Monster lineup with all 13 releases from Tat. If anyone has a Pudgy Tiff and Chuck and would be willing to part with them please PM or message me and I will either buy them or setup a trade. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 VEGAS GOLD TORO.
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning chuck and Edward and all those to come.
     I got this from a Box pass a couple years ago, Not really sure who put it in there but I suspect it was Paul.  @TNBigfoot68
    If so, thanks bro.....very tasty.
    CAO Stingy Scrooge.

@Sketch6995
    I recall dropping a couple of those around, tasty. You need to make plans to come to TN for the Mule Town Herf, in March.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
    Morning Charles, all.
    L'Atelier Selection Speciale LAT 46SS
    Morning Edward, when my son was born I picked up two boxes of 10 to celebrate and one was those Lat SS’. I think I’ve got one left that I’ve been hanging onto for some special occasion related to Cael. Haven’t had one in a while but I remember they were quite good, hope you enjoy 😊 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    If you got it from Todd the odds are it had some time on it, and that blend only gets better with age I think. 
    My last 5 Vegas Gold Toro :'(
    A 5 Vegas Gold Torpedo. New order sent by Andy.