Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    Good morning Edward and Jeff, and all! Oliva Master Blend 3! Nice! Perhaps I can help with that Jeff @Sketch6995 Torpedoes?
    Ya torpedos or figuardos either one.
    Thanks bud.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As soon as I get home Saturday!
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD50AE's favorite, 5 Vegas Gold robusto
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TX98Z28, what's the bambi cigar?
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @silvermouse Caldwell lost&found backdoor bambi, was quite good.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picking up some kind of cold this morning and it’s freezing out so no smoke. Sumatra coffee in the french press as I try to work and not feel chitty. 35 degrees here and Cael has a viral upper respiratory infection and I think I may be getting either it or a sinus infection. Fun to work while feeling like this. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you and Cael feel better soon, Brett.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Hope you and Cael feel better soon, Brett.
    Thanks Chris, much appreciated. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    @Stubble created a new thread just for you to call your very own, and yet you refuse to use it and still post in this cigar thread...  tsk, tsk...    LOL   :D

edit: sorry, you know I can't help myself.  Maybe I'm jealous because I can't smoke in the morning.  I know this is the morning 'coffee-klatch' crowd.  Please forgive the warden for poking his nose in here.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @silvermouse - something to do w/ the nicotine and smoke - even a connecticut just knocks me on my asss.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have the time to enjoy a cigar in the morning during the week (I don't want to smoke in the car) but do enjoy a shot of Peter's espresso which is a great way to start the day 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^@Yakster same here I rarely smoke on weekday mornings yet mornings alone.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    I don't have the time to enjoy a cigar in the morning during the week (I don't want to smoke in the car) but do enjoy a shot of Peter's espresso which is a great way to start the day 
    If you saw my truck you would not care about smoking in it.