Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:

@Usaf06  I’ve got to ask what did you think? Looks like my order will land next week
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loved it @WaterNerd
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is from Jim @Bigshizza
    But inspired from Rodney @miller65rod from earlier tonight.

I’ve got a bottle of that Hibiki, great stuff isn’t it? Pairs perfectly with more nuanced and lighter smokes like Cubans doesn’t it?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve got a bottle of that Hibiki, great stuff isn’t it? Pairs perfectly with more nuanced and lighter smokes like Cubans doesn’t it?
    Absolutely! That was actually an old fashion and it was a perfect pairing.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom said:
    All of you guys (and gal) smoking the Caldwell stuff and loving them is causing my C.A.S. to flare up! I have not had a Caldwell Blend yet.

@timb, I hope they show up on the DD within the next week so I can get them before I move out of the country...hint hint
    Call a salesman. That stick that Stubble is smoking above has been on the DD at least three times in the last couple of months. Maybe they can get you that price again.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you enjoyed it, that 1 is from the pre release so it's been resting a while.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Write them, perhaps they have larger prints.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double awesome
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )