Home General Discussion

That time again

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
I guess it’s time for another cooler. Getting to be a pain having to pull out half a cooler of boxes every time I want something specific. I can’t believe this will make # 3. 

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get busy on that closet, brother!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's something to motivate you Ricky:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sTAuJpDJiJQ
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Markwell said:
    Here's something to motivate you Ricky:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sTAuJpDJiJQ
    Nice! Looks great brother 
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One could fit those cigars in one cooler. Seems like a waste until he fills it up.
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I could take the credit, but that's not mine lol. I agree with Charlie though...whoever it is needs to join this lot and subscribe to a newsletter.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One could fit those cigars in one cooler. Seems like a waste until he fills it up.
    Yep. But it’ll look good full. I was just thinking of putting Spanish cedar on the back wall so that’s what you’d see looking in through a glass door. Or maybe just cedar shelves and leave the walls bare or paneling. But that’s a bit down the road just yet. Maybe spring time. 
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I like watching these videos on YouTube but I feel like such a cigar snob after seeing the contents. Or the “popular” reviewers that give the exact same description for every cigar the smoke.