Home Non Cigar Related

Earthquake?

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
What earthquake......? I didn't feel no stinkin earthquake.....

Comments

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's because the earth is spinning slower!!!!!!! https://www.newsweek.com/earthquakes-earths-rotation-767266
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Centered in Decatur TN. East of me by about 100 miles. Probably 250 miles from you JD.  According to one report I would have felt "weak shaking" if I had hadn't slept through it. 
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I grew up kinda close by to there ( Oak Ridge ) For some reason I thought it was in West TN where there is a big fault line. 
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ForMud said:
    I grew up kinda close by to there ( Oak Ridge ) For some reason I thought it was in West TN where there is a big fault line. 

Yeah, one of these days Memphis is gonna get totally  *uuuuuuucked up. 

It's already *ucked up in many ways but, you wait and see. When the New Madrid Fault strikes again, it will be total. 
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    ForMud said:

Yeah, one of these days Memphis is gonna get totally  *uuuuuuucked up. 

It's already *ucked up in many ways but, you wait and see. When the New Madrid Fault strikes again, it will be total. 
    Memphis gets a bad rap.

I miss living in the Bluff City, TBH.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven’t had a “big one” here in NorCal since 1989. We are overdue to say the least.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The earth being flat, I didn't think it would quake, just tear!
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,528 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )