Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

CCom College Bowl Game 2018

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Hey Guys.  That time of year to get it going again as its a fun game and a lot of Bowls.

Time for the CCOM  (and Cigar Cartel) College Bowl Game Contest. The rules would be simple: Everyone picks the winners of every game. Also, as a tie breaker, we will see what ESPN offers or will make one up and notify everyone before first game kickoff.

The winner gets a little pack of 5 cigars (although I'm hoping people send more like 7) from 60% of the people who lost. The 2nd place person gets a package from 40% of those who lost. A winner could get a few dozen, depending on how many participate, and the MOST you could lose is 5 sticks or so.  I will give names of who sends to who after season is over. Its a nice long game with a good reward possibility and lots of chances to win.

Also, I would say that anyone who plays should be on the good traders list.

Please have all game picks listed in no later than the evening before kickoff of the first bowl game.

Post here if you are in, and also when your spot is reserved.  

We are going to do it on ESPN this year and the link is below.

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colleen will probably want in on this, will let you know for sure when she gets back n town.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like fun! I'm in!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Gotcha brother....we got a start:)
    Where are all the fanatasy players and football pick em guys?  
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in.
    Me, PuffDougie,CharlieHeis.....who else?  C'mon fellas
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In why not 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

Me, PuffDougie,CharlieHeis, Albfinik, NorCal.......I'm sure we have more than 5.  As of now, I say we make it winner take all unless we get at least 2 people. 
    Charlie and Al....get into the link and create your entry fellas.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reminder. I'll do it tonight.
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All set.
    Colleen is in!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Me, PuffDougie,CharlieHeis, Albfinik, NorCal, Patrickbrick......one more person we could award 1st and 2nd place with a 3/2 split.  C'mon folks, let's make the bowl season something to look forward to....who doesn't want to bite their nails watching Middle Tennessee State. 

Without another person.....do we want winner take all, or 2 & 2?   One more person would be  idealllllllll:)

What do we say guys?  Starts tomorrow 
    **** I better get my picks in

Bumping for a 5th entry... 

Winner take all!!!!!!!!!!
    MOW badge received.
    Whatever y'all want to do is fine by me. Just tell me where to send my sticks when it's over. :wink:
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    4 people winner take all 

Slow down now overachiever.....what a start out of the gate. 
    Yeah, baby!

Puff Dougie or Dukefan.....gonna come down to the Championship and maybe even a tiebreaker....as it should be.  Exciting stuff, congrats boys! 
    I totally didn't expect to be in the running. Maybe I should think about moving to Vegas. LOL

So, is dukefan8311 @Patrickbrick or Colleen? 
    Colleen, she knows her ****!
    MOW badge received.
    Colleen, she knows her ****!
    Indeed she does! Can't wait to see how the championship pans out! 
    Here we go! Looks like Colleen and I both picked Alabama. Win or lose, it's gonna come down to closest score prediction. At the rate their going, we're both WAY too low! 
    Congrats to Colleen! 

We're gonna be needing that addy!

Thanks for hosting, @Vulchor!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I pick Clemson to win it all!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.