Home Non Cigar Related

Need a little help.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
My wife's online business has been ruined by the Chinese. Last year we caught Alibaba actually using her photos to sell their knockoffs.
She has started a donation thing on FB and her goal is $3500 for feed and all the other stuff that goes with rescue work. For those who don't know we take in abused/abandoned and generally mistreated dogs, horses, mini horses, mini mules, Wiston the little pig, rabbits and about 10 different kinds of fowl.
I can't get on FB, for some reason I am blocked (I used a fake name and they got irked) otherwise I would put the link on here. 
My PP is jd50ae@earthlink.net. If you feel in the mood and can, use it for now. It is deductible.

This is the only thing I could cypher from FB. Don't know if it works. If you can get through please mention cigars or C.com.
https://www.facebook.com/donate/479271539229232/?fundraiser_source=external_url

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just tried the link to FB and it works.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the first, I might be able to donate. With the holiday and having our grandaughters, things are a little tighter than I would like.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    0patience said:
    After the first, I might be able to donate. With the holiday and having our grandaughters, things are a little tighter than I would like.
    Thanks. I know it is bad timing. Normally Holly's sales would have peaked these last 2 months, but Alibaba has ruined that. They are "intellectual thieves" and there is nothing Holly or any of the other folk who produced the stuff can do anything about it.
    edited December 2018
    @silvermouse
    My wife thanks you, I thank you. Very generous of you.
    www.paypal.me/heartofthewild is a quick easy link. Even $5 will help.
    edited December 2018
    Thanks to those who helped. Hope your holidays are full of good things and family.