Home General Discussion

Anyone ever notice that...

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
So many of the "new" posters have all of the same spelling / grammar / punctuation anomalies?

Just coincidence?

:o
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad spelling, good spelling, it don't matter. Until I see them on v-herf, they're all @danielzreyes
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I saw DZR on the vHerf when I first joined, he was munching on some nachos.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I confess, it is me. 2B Bob put me up to it.
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Bad spelling, good spelling, it don't matter. Until I see them on v-herf, they're all @danielzreyes
    You spelled "there" wrong. 
    doesn't instead of don't.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    I take offense to that.  My dogs ass looks better than that guy! 😆
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the bad spelling has to do with texting.  I have to tell my students you cannot use texting spelling in an academic paper.  I still get, "IMO", "BTW" and my all time favorite, "WTF"!