Home Cigar 101

Cigars and eds

i have started to smoke cigars recently. I am new to the lifestyle and the terms within this. I have smoked 3 cigars so far. Please excuse any mistakes I make about Names and terms. I first smoked a olvia and a partagas. I don’t remember which ones but they weren’t full bodied or strong. But recently I smoked a nub Connecticut. I should say I have EDS, it’s a complicated health thing and hard to explain. I have the hyper mobility one where my joints are off but other issues are there around my body. I do understand there can be health issues with smoking cigars but does anyone know specifically if there’s more risk? And does anyone have any experience with smoking cigars and having long term health issues? I do understand that this is a question to ask a doctor but I’m curious if anyone here knows with experience. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot my disclaimer. I'm not a doctor, or very smart but, I google the **** outta stuff all the time. 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we talking Erectile Dysfunction Syndrome?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we talking Erectile Dysfunction Syndrome?
    I think Ehlers-Danlos
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was really just hoping to provoke post # 2 from the OP.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain