Home Non Cigar Related

att.com/honor

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just passing this along in case anyone would be interested.
Tell you up front, I do not have a cell phone.

Just got a flyer for discounts for military service. 
Also get a $15 discount on DTV.
Oh well, just for active.

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:

I do not have a cell phone.

shocked oh no GIF
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get one.

Cheap as a land line. Fits in your pocket. Travels with you from room to room. In fact, you can use it most everywhere you go.

Then eliminate the land line.

Google fi.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    webmost said:
    Get one.

Cheap as a land line. Fits in your pocket. Travels with you from room to room. In fact, you can use it most everywhere you go.

Then eliminate the land line.

Google fi.

I hate phones. I mean really hate them.
    I have so many phishing/scam/wrong numbers and jerks blocked my phone hardly rings at all.
    Everytime we are out to dinner and someone is using a cell phone at the table I want to throw something.
    And everytime I go to the big city and see people/drones with them glued to their heads I hate them a little more.
    Every time I try to have a conversation with the "younger" crowd I want to scream.
    Every once in awhile I think about getting a cell. Use to buy a throw away when I made long trips just in case.
    I am going to be 73 in Feb, and when I think about that, and my wife tending to the rescues on the unseen parts of the property I start bending a little.
    If I did get one it would only make and receive calls. Texting and internet are out of the question. Camera maybe. Is there such a thing?
    Google fi? Don't make me give you a disagree.....
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think if I did get one the ring tone would be BOLERO. :D:D