Home General Discussion

Calvin’s easy to ignore vacation thread

2»

Comments

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s one thing to set a guy up with cigars but getting him a hooker is taking it a little too far haha. I’m all set I’m disease free and trying to remain that way. Besides, watermelon don’t talk. 
    Plus I spend all my money on Cubans... Cuban cigars, not Cuban women. And randy I just spent 10 minutes trying to get a picture to load and it wouldn’t work. Alright I’m off to enjoy the beach, you all have a good time. 
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CalvinAndHobo have great trip, don't drink the water, and can't wait to you get back so you can tell us all about it. I have been out of the loop while I was on an unexpected vacation (trip to the ER), but now I am back, and will be waiting to see those great pics.  Eat an extra taco, burrito, tamale, and what ever else they have.  
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donkeys and hookers in the same thread? Please no pictures.
    I can already tell I’m going to have to start a new thread when I get back in case I want to show anyone else. I can’t have them seeing everyone tell me about hookers. And @IndustMech I blew cigar smoke at a bee fluttering around me thinking that it would fly away, and it flew down and stung me in the forehead. 
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can already tell I’m going to have to start a new thread when I get back in case I want to show anyone else. I can’t have them seeing everyone tell me about hookers. And @IndustMech I blew cigar smoke at a bee fluttering around me thinking that it would fly away, and it flew down and stung me in the forehead. 
    @CalvinAndHobo I feel your pain...

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mrw it’s a couple weeks later and still no señorita pictures.....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *