Home General Discussion

La Gloria Cubana Colección Reserva

Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've been hearing good things about this stick from a couple buddies up here on the tundra. I've also seen a few pics on here as well. Is it safe to assume this is a good bet to take a fiver for a spin on? Looking to place my first order here on Cigar.com, and am having trouble picking from my growing wish list. :D   Thanks in advance...Jeff
Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
#f**kyourhashtags

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very good stick.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably one of the best cigars they now produce, especially after destroying their Serie N line...and not for the better.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trust me, they suck canal water.   >:)
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I will just have them shipped directly to you then, Peter. Addy???
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    This is Peters way of saying he is low.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Box worthy 

peter4jc said:
    This is Peters way of saying he is low.
    So Peter is low, needs a care basket 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even know if I'll ever smoke another cigar, so low I am not.

As the story goes,  at a LCG event they were handing these out, hence I was one of the early adopters for the LGC CR, and maybe the first one to recommend them to the forum which lead to several members buying multiple boxes.  So my post that they suck, was sarcasm that @Willy_MN wouldn't have caught because he wasn't around last summer.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:

As the story goes,  at a LCG event they were handing these out, hence I was one of the early adopters for the LGC CR, and maybe the first one to recommend them to the forum which lead to several members buying multiple boxes.  So my post that they suck, was sarcasm that @Willy_MN wouldn't have caught because he wasn't around last summer.
    Sorry but thought it was a little funny. 
  • Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    peter4jc said:

I caught it as sarcasm, but wasn't aware of the back story. I did order a fiver today...I'm sure I will love them. If not...bombs away!!!

Also, I just read about your surgery this afternoon, @peter4jc, I hope you are recovering well and getting back up to speed!
    #f**kyourhashtags